Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 6

Was doing well today, then my Hubby brought in pizza, and I was weak. :( 

It's ok because I'm human and if I live to see another day, I'll keep on going.

Today the family and I all had green juice most of the day.  The kids actually ate fruit with exception of the pizza for dinner.  I want my kids to eat raw as much as possible on the weekends.  Public schools and daycare menus don't include a lot of live food.  It's more Bacon, sweetened oatmeal, hamburgers, over cooked carrots...etc.  It's a shame that schools aren't mandated to serve organic foods like in the UK.  The government, I believe, is keeping us sick on purpose... But that's another story.

Day 7 is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to more green juice and delicious raw fruits and veggies for my babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment