Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 1

Day 1:
Breakfast
  • 1 green apple
  • 1 red apple
  • cup of grapes
  • 2 strawberries
  • 2 blackberries
  • 1 lemon
  • a bunch of kale
  • 1/3 cucumber
  • 1 clementine
  • a couple of small pieces of ginger
  • carrot
  • 2 tablespoons of coconut water
  • slice of pineapple
The juice was pretty good. Best of all NO ORAL ALLERGY SYNDROME (OAS) reaction. I was surprised. I will be having this for breakfast more often. Felt very weak and needed to eat about 5 hours later. The juice is surprisingly filling.

Lunch:
  • 2 red apples
  • cup of grapes
  • 1 plum
  • 1/2 small sweet potato
  • carrot
  • 3 broccoli flowers
  • handful of spinach
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 1/3 cucumber
  • 1/2 cup coconut water
  • pieces of ginger
Small OAS reaction.. throat feels a little swollen. When I take deep breaths I cough. I wonder if its the plum. I'm going to do without the plum for dinner and add celery. I thought it was the celery that was giving me a reaction when I did sample juicing before and it was probably the plum. I have some beets and I juiced them before and I didn't like the juice. I'm going to try them again for dinner.

Dinner:
  • same as lunch instead of no plum and added 3 strawberries and kale
No OAS reaction, which is awesome!

Was feeling very tired early in the day, like around 8pm. At 10 I could barely keep my eyes opened.

juice fast, juice feast, fasting, feasting, weight loss

1 comment:

  1. Might've been the plum that gave you the OAS at lunch. I have the same issue with plums. How do you do with apples? Those are the worst for me.

    ReplyDelete