Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 1

Weight: 235.4 pounds (Yikes)



Breakfast - 9:30am - 20 oz
Everything but the kitchen sink - every fruit and vegetable I had. 

Feeling pretty good about today.  I had too much to eat over the weekend so I'm quite bloated. 

Lunch - 11:45am - 20 oz
Same as breakfast

Snack - 3:45pm - 20 oz

Cold Buster Juice:
2 apples
1 orange
1 lemon
1/2 grapefruit
1/2 inch ginger root
2 carrots
1 slice of pineapple

I made the Cold Buster because hubby came home sick with a cold.  He had this same Cold Buster juice at the juice bar across the street from his job and he said mine was better. :)  I used the same ingredients but I used less ginger root.  It was very delicious.  I think I'm going to have this tomorrow morning, but I'm going to add a little kale to it.

I'm going to start making simpler juices tomorrow with just a few ingredients instead of everything in my fridge. 

Dinner:  7:00pm - 20 oz
Same as Lunch

Today was very hard.  I made dinner for my family and it smelled great.  I had to fight it.  I made it through and I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment