Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 6 - great morning, craving in the evening

Day 6
Weight - 222.8 lbs (1.6 pounds down/12.4 total)

Hubby woke me up early when he got ready for work and I couldn't fall back to sleep because I was full of energy, lol. I can't believe it's 6 days without food, and I don't feel deprived. That is so cool!

STINK ALERT! I noticed last night when I was laying down that I had a weird smell coming from skin. One of the stages of the juice fast is having a weird body order as the toxins are releasing from your body. I told my husband that it smelled like his socks after he's been wearing them all day. I was too sleepy to get up and take a shower, so I bathed this morning and washed the sheets. The sheets were pretty smelly.

Another thing I noticed was my mouth felt uncomfortable. I brush my teeth 3 times a day because my tongue has this white coating on it from the toxins being released. I also am concerned about bad breath. Plus the acid in the fruits and veggies may damage my teeth...at least I think so, so I'm just protecting them. I don't have many teeth so I wanna keep the ones I have. :)

I haven't had a bowel movement in 2 days. I think I'm going to do a salt water flush if I don't have one by Wednesday. They say you can go days without a movement. I just want to make sure I'm cleaned out.

Breakfast: 10:45am - 40 oz juice this time.
Very small OAS reaction, just a few coughs. I can tell it's getting better. Very happy about that!

Lunch 3:20pm - 20 oz

I wasn't hungry for most of the day. I had to remember to eat. THAT IS SO CRAZY! I made a really green juice this time. It was ok. No OAS reaction.

I am struggling this evening with food. I want to eat so bad. Having a hard day today.
Dinner 7:30pm - 20oz
I made fried chicken for my family today, which is my favorite. I am really struggling because of the smell and the sight up the crispy oven fried chicken (yummy). I kept going and fought with myself until I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment