Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 3 - 3.2 more pounds gone!

Day 3
Weight: 227.6 (-3.2 pounds from yesterday, -7.6 pounds in 2 days)

Wow! 3.2 more pounds! How exciting! I'm feeling so motivated to keep going. I woke up this morning very weak and shaky, but not hungry. But I knew that was my body's way of saying "feed me." I made a simplier juice today for breakfast.

Breakfast:
  • 3 apples
  • 1 clementine
  • 1 lemon
  • a bunch of kale
  • a few left over broccoli (waste - it doesn't juice well)
  • 1 carrot
  • 1/2 a cucumber
  • coconut water
My mouth really feels dry and my tongue feels thick. I do have that white coating. I'm going to do a sea salt rinse again today.
Last night was another great night of sleep. I didn't go to bed until 11:45pm, and I woke up at 7am. I was kinda groggy but once I had my juice I felt much better.

So I got a little hungry around 12:30 so I had lunch. Here's what I had:

Lunch:
  • apple, cucumber, spinach, lemon, clementine, sweet potatoe, coconut juice, grapes, lettuce, purple cabbage and, yes, a plum.
I added the plum to see if I could tolerate it. So far, so good. I have a small OAS reaction, like the urge to cough, but it's not bad.

I decided not to go into detail about my juices anymore. Seems like it's too much usless information. There are a lot of receipe's on the internet. I just like to add a bunch of stuff together, making sure there is something green in there.

I'm hoping to start exercising this weekend (today is Friday).

I was a little hungry around 3:30 so I made another juice. This had WAY too much lemon and ginger. Its spicy and sour. Oh well. I did put some cucumber, spinach, an apple, strawberries and a clementine in it too. Yuck. I will finish it but I will never use a whole lemon if I'm not using a lot greens. Also, lemon and ginger do not go well together, lol. I love experimenting. Lesson learned. :)

Wasn't hungry enough to make another juice drink. So I made some tea. My tongue felt thick, dry and coated all night and it irritated me. I look forward to making it to day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment