Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 2 - 4.4 pound loss

Day 2

Weight: 230.8 (4.4 pound loss)

That's amazing that I lost 4.4 pounds already. Pretty neat. I sleep really good last night, I was knocked out like I took a sleeping pill, lol. My goal today is to drink more water, I barely had 16 oz yesterday.

Yesterday was rough in the afternoon/evening because I am an emotional eater and I was dealing with my sister being in the hospital and also some personal issues and all I wanted to do was eat everything in the house, but I didn't. And I'm glad I didn't. I'm glad I over came those emotions and it gave me great results on the scale!

Breakfast:
  • 1 green apple
  • 1 red apple
  • cup of grapes
  • 2 strawberries
  • 2 blackberries
  • 1/2 lemon
  • a bunch of kale
  • 1/3 cucumber
  • 1 clementine
  • a couple of small pieces of ginger
  • carrot
  • 1 cup of coconut water
  • slice of pineapple
9:27am - I have mild stomach cramps and runny bowels and my pee is bright yellow. Thank God I have no OAS symptoms.

Lunch: (12:40pm)
  • 2 red apples
  • cup of grapes
  • 5 strawberries
  • 3 blackberries
  • 1/2 lemon
  • kale
  • 1/3 cucumber
  • 1 clementine
  • a couple pieces of parsley
  • few flowers of broccoli (waste these don't juice)
  • a couple of small pieces of ginger
  • 1/2 sweet potato
  • 1 cup coconut water

Most recipes for juicing are not as elaborate as mine. Most have only 3 - 5 items. I like a bunch of stuff all in one, so I put a little of everything in mine, and I love it that way. No OAS symptoms for lunch! Yay!

Normally, raw apples, strawberries, cucumber and sweet potato make me itch. I normally have to nuke them in the microwave for 2 minutes before I can eat them. But in juices they seem to have little affect. Celery, surprisingly, seems to give me a reaction. My first juice before juice fasting had 5 stalks of celery. I think for dinner I'm going to try to add just one. I tried beets too, and beets are just off putting! Yuck.

Dinner:
  • same as lunch
My mouth is dry and my tongue feels funny. I've been gargling with sea salt water so that I won't get a canker sore in my mouth. From my understand, some people on various fasts may have this as a side effect. I hate those things!! I'm hoping the salt water rinse prevents them

No comments:

Post a Comment