Weight: 222.0 - 13.2 pounds in a week
I've learned a few things over the past week:
- Plan ahead - If I'm going out, I need to make sure I know where the juice bar is close to my destination or carry some fruits and veggies with me to eat.
- No more Naked Smoothies - If I go out and I have nothing, I will eat nothing until I get home to make a juice.
- Too much ginger with lemon makes my tongue hurt
- Fried chicken smells good and tastes good, but juicing makes me feel good.
- I need an accountability partner to help me stay focused and on task.
- I don't like the taste of a bunch of celery in my juice
- Coconut water makes the juice taste so good and refreshing
- Drink water - helps curb the cravings when you are well hydrated
- I'm stronger than I thought I was
- I can do another 7 days
My version of Ginger Lemon Blast:
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1/3 cucumber
- 2 apples
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2 habanero pepper
- 1/2 carrot
Lunch and Dinner - Ginger Lemon Blast
2 things I'm not doing that is important - drinking 2 liters of water and exercising!
Ugh! This is essential when it comes to cleansing. I'll be working on this this week.