Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 19 - Genous Sunrise

This is the juice I love to make every morning:

Genous Sunrise
1 apple
2 oranges
1/2 lemon
1 carrot
2 kale stalks
a little cilantro
a little parsley

Sometimes I add ginger and/or a little habanero pepper to the juice. It makes about 16 oz. I don't make a lot of it because I don't like to drink citrus juices all day. It's great for the morning, especially if you like oranges juice. Try it and tell me what you think.

Do you take vitamins or supplements on your juice fast/feast? Why or why not? How about enemas? I received a sample of vitamins and I did take them today. I also bought an enema at the beginning of the fast but I've never used it. I don't know if there is a need for it or if there are benefits of using an enema when you're not "stopped up." Please let me know your thoughts.

My counselor wanted me to start eating dinner on my juice fast and all that did was heighten my need for snacks at night. I had crazy cravings all night. So much so that I didn't sleep well at all. I had to take a sleeping pill just to go to sleep. I won't be doing that again. I'm going to stick with not eating but be on a juice fast/feast. I don't want to "cheat" anymore.

I've been getting the best sleep on this juice fast. I also wake up with the so much energy in the morning. It's great. Just imagine how it would've been had I not eaten at all these past 19 days. The weight loss would’ve been amazing and the energy would’ve been off the chain.

Lunch and dinner today will consist of Green Juice.



No comments:

Post a Comment