Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's been a long time... but I'm back at it! (Day 2)

Wow it's been a long time since I've written anything.

You won't BELIEVE what my family and I have gone through.  It's by the grace of God that we made it out of what we went through.

Within 3 weeks time, we lost our electricity, our gas service, and our car was stolen.  We got hit HARD.  We spent 2 months in the dark.  And that wasn't even the worse part.  I'm just grateful to be out of that situation.

Because of bad food choices, food addiction, and stress, I gained A LOT of weight in a little amount of time. so much so that I don't even want to give you the number.  (Yikes)

Now we have great jobs, living in a really nice condo and we bought a new juicer.  We went with the Jack LeLanne's Power Juicer Pro.  It works great.  Not only are we getting more juice, but we don't have to cut up all of our produce like we did with our other juicer.

So it's DAY 2, and I've lost exactly 3.0 pounds so far.  Yesterday I juiced for the majority of the day, but I also indulged in kale chips.  I made some for my daughter and I couldn't stop crunches those little fellas.  I love kale chips with lemon pepper seasoning.

So it's good to be back.  My brother's wedding is Sept. 29th so I have to stick with this.  2 days down, 58 to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment