Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 16 - Weigh In

SW: 235.4 pounds
CW: 225.4 pounds
10 pound loss

If you are on a juice fast, normally you will lose about 15-20 pounds or more by day 16.  But because I cheated a lot, I'm happy with the 10 pounds loss. 

The next time I weigh myself will be at the 30 day mark.  My plan is to do a total of 75 days, with the last 60 days being consecutive juice fasting days.  I will be weighing myself at day 30, 45, 60 and the day after day 75.  My goal is to be cured of my OAS and adult acne and lose 60 pounds. 

I've noticed that my nails are growing faster and thicker.  I also have noticed that my acne is gone.  That time of the month (TOM) was here last week and I had no acne before or during the visit.  That is unusual for me.  I normally have crazy breakouts. 

I went to see a counselor regarding my food addiction.  (See my video for more information.)  I've decided to stop using my food addiction as an excuse.  I have to get it together!!!!  Get 'er done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment