Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 3 - 6 pounds down!

Finally!  My weight is going in the right direction after all these months.  6 pound down in 2 days sounds great.

My tongue is coated white.  I hate this part of the fast, but know it's necessary.  I rinse with Listerine a few times a day to prevent canker sores, which I TRULY hate.  I fight cravings, especially at night.  Last night I wanted a buttery grilled cheese sandwich.  LOL  But I got a glass of water and went to bed.  I slept better last night than I have in a long time.

I also get headaches off and on.  They say the first 3-5 days are the hardest, and they are right!

My husband hasn't been sticking to the fast.  He went out with his co-workers last night and drank and had tons smoked pork.  He's paying for it today. LOL.   He also thought it was nice to buy me 2....not 1 but 2 Kit-Kat bars.  They are my favorite.  But I told him, "Aw, that's sweet but no thanks."  I really wanted to say, "You know I'm on this juice fast, you are so inconsiderate!!!"  LOL   I was nice. 

Which brings me to another thing.... Yesterday and today I've noticed that I have an attitude problem.  LOL  I'm easily irritated.  I guess because my mind really wants some fried chicken, lol.

He also informed me that we are invited to a party Saturday.  Great!  I'll be ok, I'm not going to let anything get me off this time.

Have a great day!!!!  Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment